The CM410VESF is a high performance, high strength, premium grade, solvent free, pure epoxy based chemical. Chemical injection anchoring system is usedfor heavy duty structural applications. The dual cartridge format comprises of a resin and hardening agent in separate external compartments which are mixed to the correct proportions in the delivery nozzle when triggered using the required manual dispenser. It's non shrink, non sag and extended cure time formula makes this resin the ideal choice for large diameter, deep and oversized drill holes with variable embedment depths and also suitable for underwater use and in submerged drill holes.
Base Material Recommended for use in reinforced and non-reinforced concrete, rock and stone. It also provides a higher grade bond than standard epoxy acrylate resin in solid masonry, hollow brick-work and pre-cast (requires suitable sleeve) with minimal shrinkage.
• Non Flammable
• Non hazardous environmentally friendly low odor
• Extreme heat and high chemical resistance
• High load values in concrete and masonry for medium to heavy duty applications
• Imparts no expansion stresses on the base material
• Suitable for close to edge and reduced anchor center fixing
• Usable in damp and wet environment and submerged drill holes
• Rapid cure
• Vibration resistant
• Corrosion resistant