Application / Features:
• Installation of window and door frames.
• Filling of cavities.
• Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
• Creation of a soundproof screen.
• Mounting and sealing of window and door frames.
• Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions.
• Application of soundproofing layers on motors.
• Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems.
• Read all instructions & safety information prior to use of any product. The product contains no formaldehyde. Cured foam is non-toxic.
• Contents are under pressure.
• o not puncture or incinerate.
• Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
• Use only in well-ventilated areas.
• Wear impervious gloves, protective eyewear, and suitable work clothes when using.
• Keep out of children’s reach.
• Keep upright Shelter from direct sunlight.
• Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
• Do not pierce or burn even after use.
• No smoking during the whole spraying procedure.
• For safety reasons, please wear protective gloves as well as goggles before using Spray PU Foam, and do not draw the off until the whole
procedure is finished.
• Excellent adhesion on most substrates.
• High thermal and acoustical insulation.
• Very good filling capacities.
• Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
• Excellent mounting capacities.
• Approx. density: 25-30 Kg
• Approx. cut time: 30-40 min.
• Color: Light yellow
• Package: Aerosol can 12 pcs in a box
• Shelf Life: 18 months if KEEP sealing.
For gun/professional foam, an additional foam gun dispenser is needed to spray (Needs to buy separately). In such case, you may also need to buy foam cleaner to clean the gun adapter after use.