ICFS High-quality fire insulation foam with straw applicator with low post expansion for demanding users. The new and narrower straw applicator ensures good foam structure and high output. The new trigger is suitable for temporary airtight sealing of the straw during work pauses.
• Good resistance to moisture & mould
• Great results at low temperatures
• Good adhesive & filling properties
• Good insulator of temperature & sound
• Good adherence on various building materials
• Usable with the delivered straw applicator
• asy to use & Fast curing
• The new and narrower straw ensures better foam structure and higher output
• The new trigger is suitable for temporary air-tight sealing of the straw during work pauses
• Installation of fire-proof doors & windows
• Sealing of joints in fire rated walls
• Insulation of feed through of pipes and cables
• Sealing and fixation of pipes as well as thermal insulation-any place where high fire-proof ness is required
• Read all instructions & safety information prior to use of any product. The product contains no formaldehyde. Cured foam is non-toxic.
• Contents are under pressure.
• Do not puncture or incinerate.
• Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat.
• Use only in well-ventilated areas.
• Wear impervious gloves, protective eyewear, and suitable work clothes.
• The product is flammable
• Protect from overheating and keep away from ignitions sources
• Avoid direct sunlight and do not smoke during work
• May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact
• Ensure sufficient ventilation during application
• Wear safety glasses and gloves. Keep out of the reach of children
• Cured foam can be handled without any danger to health