A two component chemical anchoring injection system. A formulation derived from polyester resin with high bond strength, developed principally to anchor threaded rods into concrete, and for masonry and hollow wall installations.
• Suitable for medium loads for non-critical applications
• Fast working times for early loading in time sensitive applications
• Use in outdoor environments and fixing holes
• Extremely versatile in masonry, hollow, aerated concrete
• Crack and gap filling repairs in concrete vertical or horizontal
• 10:1 resin available in a variety of cartridge types