The Drop inAnchor DIA is internally threaded to offer a suitable fixing in conjunction with all standard types of metric bolts, set screws and studding. The drop in anchor DIA creates a strong, permanent and reusable female thread in the base material. After inserting the drop in anchor.
• Flush surface finish means fixtures can be relocated easily material.
• Versatile, Usable with standard metric bolts sets screws or studding.
• Quick and easy to install.
• No thread damage when hammering the Drop in Anchor into the drilled hole.
• Stainless steel version available for corrosive environments.
• No flared end for easy setting in greater depth.
• Allows for shallow embedment without sacrificing performance.
• Hammer set anchor with internal thread for prepositioned installation.
• Suitable for all screws or studs with metric threads.
For Fixing of
• Pipes and sprinkler systems.
• Steel constructions.
• Cable trays.
• Suspended ceilings.
• Non-cracked concrete = C12/15.
• Natural stone with dense structure.
• Anchoring light ceiling linings and suspended ceilings.