The nylon frame plug NFP provides a professional and secure method for the fixing of doors and window frames. It has an elongated nylon plug body incorporating a countersunk collar and is supplied complete with heavy gauge screw in either countersunk or hexagonal head.
• Special anti-expansion design lets the user drive both plug and screw into the hole together without the plug expanding before it is fully
• Side-links stop plug from breaking open during insertion, ensuring positive action when screw is driven in.
• Screw guide stops screw from penetrating sides, by ensuring positive tracking down entire length.
• M-teeth combined with side-links and screw-guide, ensure entire plug face is forced aginst walls of hole, for enhanced grip in soft
• Offset block profile allows plug to hold firmly against sides of hole when expansion begins.
• Countersunk collar reduces risk of bi-metallic corrosion when fastening non-ferrous fixtures.
• Nylon material absorbs vibration and noise. Extended expansion length guarantees maximum load-bearing capacity
For installations in perforated and hollow bricks drill with a rotary action only ( hammer switched off )
Short expansion plug recommended for use in concrete, natural stone and brick.
Extended expansion plug is recommended for use in hollow brick, gypsum aerated concrete and sandstone