CM350VESF is a multi-purpose bonded anchoring system with improved performance. It is suitable for use in dry, wet and flooded holes. Formulated free of styrene, CM350VESF has a very low odour and is ideal for use in confined spaces and indoors.
CM350VESF bonded anchoring system is CE Marked and has an Option 7 European Technical Assessment for anchoring into uncracked concrete, an ETA for post installed rebar connections as well as a masonry ETA for anchoring into hollow and solid masonry.
CM350VESF is available in CiC (foil pack), C-CN (co-axial), S-SN (side-by-side).
• ETA according to EAD 330499-00-0601 (Option 7: Uncracked Concrete)
• ETA according to EAD 330076-00-0604 (Masonry)
• ETA according to EAD 330087-00-0601 (TR023: Rebar Connections)
• 100 years service life
• A+ French VOC (Emissions Class)
• LEED Tested
• Anchors may be placed close to free edges
• Non-sag formulation, ideal for overhead applications without specific accessories
• Suitable for dry, wet & flooded holes with no loss of performance
• Reduced drilling diameters i.e. M20 only requires a 22mm hole making it an economical injection system
• Variable embedment depths
• Available in side by side cartridges (345 ml), and single piston foil pack cartridges ( 300 ml)
• Ratio of 10:1
• Available in grey resulting colours
• Available in new fading blue formulation (grey resulting colour)
• Canopies- Ventilated Façades
• Bicycle Racks
• Balcony Fences
• Hand Rails